November 15th, 2015
|12:43 pm - At loose ends.|
"Don't worry honey. I've got this." That's a phrase I need to learn to use AND then follow through on it. How sneaky, and yet how effective.
Some other things to do, and say.
- Have an early Xmas present to pick up, before it goes away at this price. Not saying what it is because I don't want to get scooped! :P
- Figure out what to do to get Thanksgiving ready. I know some things, like rent three champagne buckets and clean the fookin house, but after that? Of course, we have truck maintenace thrown in the the mix now.
- Maybe fiddle with the bluetooth speakers on our new lawn lights! Yes, having them play music does seem over the top, but perhaps a few soft Xmas carols at the right time...
- Call Alpha Ecological, since they charged us double two months in a row! WTF
- If at all possible, get our stuff out of storage so we can stop paying $165 a month for a temperature controlled room! Jeez.
- Arrange to have the actual fuel pump replaced. I found out the FASS fuel system does NOT replace the pump, it merely augments it.
- Call OPS as well, and consult as to whether we should change the oil in the truck, due to fuel dilution.
- Update any ledgers necessary.
- MAYBE install Win8 on the i7, but I should probably buy a new hard drive first for the speed. They're cheap, and I don't need much storage. Even a 500gb will do. Then I'd dedicate the 200gb for swap space and swap filing.
So, that's a small rundown. I'm sure there's more.
Current Location: Des Moines, IA
Current Mood: busy